found at http://members.aol.com/RYouCuz/monroeco.htm#two
from the "History of Monroe County, Ohio,"
by H.H. Hardesty & Co., Publishers, dated 1882
"The Infirmary Farm is located about one mile North of the
County seat. It contains 120 acres upon which a substantial brick
building was built in 1854. The main building contains two stories
(40 feet by 80 feet) with two wings of one story each (22 feet by 50